Monday, September 10, 2012

365: 8 & photo shoot.

Meet my cat, Mischief. He loves to sleep in little made up tents. This is my bed sheet drying on a chair (because my laundry rack isn't big enough), and he loves to hide under it. I'll try not to post too many "look at my cat he's so funny!" pictures, but when he does something crazy like this, I just have to.
Usually he looks really grumpy when I disturb him in his little tent, so subject-wise this is actually a pretty decent picture.


In other news: Wednesday I'll be joining an awesome team on a photo shoot, and practice some "real" photo shooting skills! Mostly I'll just be helping out the real photographer with small stuff, but I hope to get a chance to learn something from all this. Either way, I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. I'M EXCITED TOO! SO EXCITED I CAN'T STOP USING ALL CAPS!

    ...okay, I kinda can. But still. WWWOOOOOO!! It's gonna get so crowded in there :p

    ReplyDelete