Thursday, September 13, 2012

Owls and writing.

I saw an owl today! A very beautiful one, just sitting beside the highway. It was really a shame we couldn't stop the car and take a picture, because it was a real beauty. I looked up some owls that live in this area, and apparently it's a short-eared owl (or velduil in Dutch). I do wonder what it was doing there, in the middle of the day...

The second beautiful thing I saw today was a movie called Ruby Sparks. Writing-wise it was very inspiring, and besides that it was also simply a wonderful story. If you don't know what to do on a lazy day or when you feel sad, I recommend seeing Ruby Sparks. It's really something unique.

And I haven't forgotten about the picture challenge, don't worry! I just decided it would be better not to spam my blog every day anymore, and only update every three or four days. So get ready for some cool pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment