Thursday, December 27, 2012

Confession.

Sometimes... I want to be a tall, skinny girl, with perfect hair, and who is confident wearing lots of make up and sexy clothes. I want to feel beautiful, and have people turn their heads as I walk by to get a closer look. I want to be popular, and have a lot of girl-friends. I want a large group of friends to party with, and to go shopping with, just for fun. Not because I specifically need something. I want to know what it feels like when someone envies you, just because of how you look or who you are. I wonder what it's like, to have a seemingly "perfect" life like this.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm ugly or something. I'm fairly average in my opinion, and can be pretty cute or even sexy when I make an effort. And no complaints on the friend level either, I love my friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world. All that stuff above is just something I have never really experienced, and people have you believe it's all so great and wonderful and everyone needs that in their lives. Which makes me wonder... what if I'm missing out?

3 comments:

  1. As a man, interested in ladies, I will say that you look just right miss. You don't have to be tall. You don't have to wear make-up. And no, you are not missing out. Underneath all that 'perfect' life is mostly a life of hidden stuff, failures, insecurity, things like that. Oh, and I know my head did turn, and you're getting married soon so I know I am not the only one..

    ReplyDelete