Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I can totally HTML.

(And also CSS and PHP and SQL.)

I just made a small website with a database and a search engine. For those of you who don't know me: not that I'm bad with computers, but I don't think I know much about them that the average user/gamer doesn't. So I never thought I'd be able to do this, to be honest, but I did have some help from my wonderful fiancé.
Between all this time of studying and cramming information into my head that I'll probably never use again, actually creating something feels good! I learned something new, and I made something awesome with it: a small library, with my own books in it. 
Working on these kinds of small, new projects is just what I need to keep myself going. Exam times are always hard; studying isn't really my thing. But I love my studies, so in the end it's all worth it.

Sorry for the not-so-useful post, I promise there'll be better stuff once exams are over. 17 days to go!
And to all those in the same situation: don't give up! Remember, you have no one to prove yourself to, but yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment